219343: Software verification and validation
- Links updated.
- Final exam from last year. [.pdf]
- Lecture 1: Introduction [.pdf] & Debugging [.pdf]
- Lecture 2: Unit testing 1 [.pdf]
- Lecture 3: Unit testing 2 [.pdf]
- Lecture 4: Code coverage [.pdf]
- Lecture 5: Inspection [.pdf] & Introduction to black-box testing [.pdf]
- Lecture 6: Guest lecture & Testing for debugging [.pdf]
- Lecture 7: Bug reporting, practice black-box testing, bug tracking with Bugzilla
- Lecture 8: Test planning [.pdf]. Testing web applications (intro) [.pdf]
- Lecture 9: Model-based testing
- Lecture 10: Run-time monitoring
- Slides from Berkeley CS169 Software Engineering. Lectures 13 - 15, Click here
- Lecture 11: Static analysis & type system [.pdf]
- Slides from Berkeley CS164 Programming Languages, Lect 13 [link], and Stanford CS295 Software Engineering, Lect 10.
- Lecture 12: Static analysis tools
- Slides from Berkeley CS169 Software Engineering. Lectures 18, Click here
- Lecture 13: Static bug detection [.pdf]
- Slides from Stanford CS295 Software Engineering, Lect 10.
- Homework 1: handed out in class.
- Homework 2 [.pdf] handed out in class. (due 30 Nov)
- Model-based testing [.pdf] (due 12 Jan)
- Last year website
- CS295 Software Engineering at Stanford. --- "covers topics in developing reliable software other than
programming, including testing, bug finding, verification, and
methodologies for constructing robust code."
- CS169 Software Engineering at Berkeley
- 2Q206 Formal Methods in the Software Life Cycle at Nijmeegs Institute, Natherland.
- Black-box software testing by Cem Kaner & James Bach
Last edited: 29 Nov 2006