66(0)2-797-0999 ext. 1403(admin), 1414(office)
Department of Computer Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering, Kasetsart University,
50 Ngam Wong Wan Road, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering, Kasetsart University
2016 | Ph.D. in Management of Technology, AIT
1989 | MS in Computer science, Univ. of Maryland Graduate School,USA
1985 | BA in Economics, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
2016-2019 | Assistant to the President in Information
2012-2014 | IUP Director, Faculty of Engineering, Kasetsart University
2004-2005 | IT Associate Dean, Graduate School, Kasetsart University
· Computer and Programming
· Computer Engineering Projects
· Database Systems
· Data Structure
· Information Quality Management
· Theory of Computation
· Mulasastra, I. and Kao-ian, W. Android Application for Connecting Cycling Routes on Strava Segments, Journal of Information Communication Convergence Engineering 17(2): 142-148, Jun. 2019.
· Mulasastra, I. and Srimoung, K. "Determinants of Data Quality in an Electric Utility: A Delphi Study," International Conference on Culture Technology (ICCT 2018) pp. 36-42, Shaoxing, China, November 2018.
· Mulasastra, I. and Krairit, D. "Key Factors Impacting Information Quality: An Empirical Study of Thailands Healthcare Sector", International Journal of Business and Systems Research, Vol 12, No 2, 2018.
· Mulasastra, I. and Jitsatja, K. "Detecting Approximate Duplicate Records in the Thai Language", Information , International Information Institute (Tokyo), Vol 20, No 9(A), (Sep 2017): 6479-6496.
· Mulasastra, I. and Taplaksint, A. "Elementization of Thai postal addresses: A hybrid approach," 2015 IEEE International WIE Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE), Dhaka, 2015, pp. 561-564.
· Kawtrakul,A, Mulasastra,I, Chanlekha,H, Rajbhandari,S, Prathumchai,K, Nagai,M, khunthong,V (2012) Improving Disaster Responsiveness Using a Mix of Social Media and e-Government, the International Joint Conference on Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management, Poster Session, October 2012, Barcelona, Spain.
· Kawtrakul,A., Kijsanayotin, B., Mulasastra I.(2012) The Strategic Implementation of Data Interoperability for Better Health Care Services in Thailand, Proceedings of the 12th European Conference on eGovernment(ECEG2012), Barcelona, Spain.
· Kawtrakul,A., Mulasastra I., Khampachua T. and Ruengittinun S.(2011) "Moving Fast Forward to National Data Standardization", Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on eGovernment (ECEG11), Ljubljana, Slovenia, pp.643-654.
· Kawtrakul, A, Mulasastra, I, Khampachua, T, Ruengittinun, S. .(2011) "The Challenges of Accelerating Connected Government and Beyond: Thailand Perspectives", Electronic Journal of e-Government, Volume 9, No Issue 2, 2011, ( pp.183 - 202,. [Online], Available:www.ejeg.com
· Chairasamikul,W., Mulasastra,I.(2003). "E-catalog Software Design: Using Object Oriented Concept", The Second National Conference on Electronic Business, Kasetsart University, December 2003
· Jarungwitayakorn,J., Mulasastra,I.(2003) Applying Adjustable Quota in Lazy Replication, NCSEC 2003, October 2003.
· Mulasastra,I. Tracho,A.(2001) "Random Sampling System for Surveying" Engineering Journal, Kasetsart University 45(Dec 2001), pp. 103-109 (in Thai)
ICT Strategic Planning
2016 Kasetsart University Digital Plan
2010-2011 TH-eGIF: National Data Standardization Guidelines & Roadmap, MICT
2002-2003 Provincial Electricity Authority of Thailand
2000 Department of Land Transport Ministry of Transport and Communications.
1999 Tourism Authority of Thailand
1997 Office of National Research Council of Thailand
1995 Office of Agricultural Economics Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand
1995 Thai Industrial Standard Institute
1994 Department of Cooperative Promotion Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand
1993 Department of Health Ministry of Public Health, Thailand
1991 Department of Industrial Works Ministry of Industry, Thailand
1990 Tourism Authority of Thailand
Information System Analysis / Implementation
2011-2012 Agricultural Economic Data Preparation System (Web application), Office of Agricultural Economics Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand
2003-2004 Sampling Frame Database System for Thai Agricultural Economic Survey (new version using Oracle9i) , Office of Agricultural Economics Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand
2003 COE Examination System, Council of Engineers, Thailand
2002-2003 Computerized Maintenance Management System, Provincial Electricity Authority of Thailand
2000-2001 Sampling Frame Database System for Thai Agricultural Economic Survey (Client-server system for 9 regional offices), Office of Agricultural Economics, Thailand
2000 COE Membership System, Council of Engineers, Thailand
1997-1998 Sampling Frame Database System for Thai Agricultural Economic Survey (Client-server system for Bangkok office), Office of Agricultural Economics Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand
2002 Government Project Evaluation System Office of Agricultural Economics, Thailand
1994 Cooperative Database System for Department of Cooperative Promotion Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand
1994 Farmers Information System for Eastern Sugar Manufactory, Thailand