General RulesThis is a 3-credit course consisting of 2-credit lecture and 1-credit laboratory. The following rules are applied for the enrollment:
- Students must enroll in both lecture and laboratory sections.
- Each lecture and lab sections come in pairs. Students must enroll in corresponding lecture and lab sections. (Check Sections and Schedule)
Schedule for lecture examination
- Midterm: Sun. 19 March 2017 at 8.00 - 11.00
- Final: Fri. 19 May 2017 at 13.00 - 16.00
Platform of lecture examination
All exams are closed-book and calculator-forbidden. Every question is multiple-choice style, consisting of 5 choices. Students must fill in their answers in the given answer sheets.
- Students must attend in all examinations, both midterm and final exams in both lecture and lab sessions. Students, who are absent from any examination, will receive grade F.
- Students must use 2B or darker pencil to fill the chosen answers. DO NOT USE PEN.
- Students must bring a valid Kasetsart student-ID cards
- In the answer sheet, each student must correctly provide course ID, student ID, exam set, lecture section, and lab section.
- All submitted answer sheet without exam set will be considered as any random set number.
- After the answer sheet is submitted, no alteration can be made. Any correction of course ID, student ID, lecture section, and lab section (excluding exam set) must be performed through the faculty General-Request form.
- All General-Request forms must be submitted within 7 days, including holidays, after the final exam. Any late submission will be ignored.
- Each student is assigned a seat during the examination. Thus, he/she must sit where he/she is assigned.
- Students cannot be more than 30-minute late in order to be allowed in the exam room.
- Students are not allowed to go to the toilet within the first 30 minutes of the exam period.
- Students must bring their own stationery. Borrowing stationery from other students during the exam is not allowed.
- All communication devices must be turned off and placed front-side down on the table.
- Cheating or attempt to cheat will be sent to the faculty ethical committee without any exception.
|Intruduction to computer and programming||pptx | pdf|
|Expressions, variables, and sequential programs||pptx | pdf|
|Input/output and mathematical functions||pptx | pdf|
|Subroutines and libraries||pptx | pdf|
|Boolean expressions and selection statements||pptx | pdf|
|Multiple selection statements||pptx | pdf|
|Repetition statements||pptx | pdf|
|Repetition statements II and one-dimensional arrays||pptx | pdf|
|Arrays and Subroutines||pptx | pdf|
|Nested repetition statements||pptx | pdf|
|Reading Files and Sorting||pptx | pdf|
|Multi-dimensional arrays||pptx | pdf|
|Applied problem solving||pptx | pdf|
- C# document from Microsoft
- C# document from Tanachart Tanomkulbutra
- Programming skill development
- Obsolete Slides
Intruduction to C# Lec. Document Datatype, variables, and arithmetic expression Lec. Document Type conversion and I/O statements Lec. Document Selection statements (Part1) Lec. Document Selection statements (Part2) Lec. Document Looping statements (Part1) Lec. Document Looping statements (Part2) Lec. Document Method in C# (Part1) Lec. Document Method in C#(Part2) Lec. Document Array (Part1) Lec. Document Array (Part2) Lec. Document Structure datatype Lec. Document
- Obsolete Lab. document (May be inconsistent to E-lab)