- Students must enroll in both lecture and laboratory sections.
- Each lecture and lab sections come in pairs. Students must enroll in corresponding lecture and lab sections. (Check Sections and Schedule)
Scoring and GradingEach lecture and laboratory section has 100 points assigned.
- Lecture section: Same examination and grading rules are applied for all lecture sections.
- 50 points for midterm examination
- 50 points for final examination
- Laboratory section: Examination and grading are section based.
- 40 points for Labsheets, quizzes, homeworks, and class attendance.
- 30 points for midterm lab-examination.
- 30 points for final lab-examination.
- Students, who received F grade in EITHER Lecture-grade OR Lab-grade, will receive F for the final grade.
- Students, who received at least D grade in BOTH Lecture-grade AND Lab-grade, will receive the final grade mapped from the following final grade table.
Lecture-grade Lab-grade final grade A A A B+ A B B+ C+ B+ C B+ D+ B D B B+ A B+ B+ B+ B B+ C+ B C B D+ B D C+ B A B+ B+ B B B C+ B C C+ D+ C+ D C+ C+ A B B+ B B C+ C+ C+ C C+ D+ C D C C A C+ B+ C+ B C+ C+ C C C D+ C D D+ D+ A C+ B+ C B C C+ C C D+ D+ D+ D D+ D A C B+ C B D+ C+ D+ C D+ D+ D D D F Any grade F Any grade F F
|Intruduction to C#||Lec. Document||Lab. Document|
|Datatype, variables, and arithmetic expression||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Type conversion and I/O statements||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Selection statements (Part1)||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Selection statements (Part2)||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Looping statements (Part1)||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Looping statements (Part2)||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Method in C# (Part1)||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Method in C#(Part2)||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Array (Part1)||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Array (Part2)||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
|Structure datatype||Lec. Document||Use e-lab|
Platform of lecture examination
All exams are closed-book and calculator-forbidden. Every question is multiple-choice style, consisting of 5 choices. Students must fill in their answers in the given answer sheets.
- Students must attend in all examinations, both midterm and final exams in both lecture and lab sessions. Students, who are absent from any examination, will receive grade F.
- Students must use 2B or darker pencil to fill the chosen answers. DO NOT USE PEN.
- Students must bring a valid Kasetsart student-ID cards
- In the answer sheet, each student must correctly provide course ID, student ID, exam set, lecture section, and lab section.
- All submitted answer sheet without exam set will be considered as any random set number.
- After the answer sheet is submitted, no alteration can be made. Any correction of course ID, student ID, lecture section, and lab section (excluding exam set) must be performed through the faculty General-Request form.
- All General-Request forms must be submitted within 7 days, including holidays, after the final exam. Any late submission will be ignored.
- Each student is assigned a seat during the examination. Thus, he/she must sit where he/she is assigned.
- Students cannot be more than 30-minute late in order to be allowed in the exam room.
- Students are not allowed to go to the toilet within the first 30 minutes of the exam period.
- Students must bring their own stationery. Borrowing stationery from other students during the exam is not allowed.
- All communication devices must be turned off and placed front-side down on the table.
- Cheating or attempt to cheat will be sent to the faculty ethical committee without any exception.